Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jack of all trades, master of none-yup, thats me!

Life has been so busy, when is it not, though? Myself and Heather Cashman from the ward were in charge of the camp crafts this year. Sooo, we have spent the last month preparing:
-250 scrapbook kits
-200ish keychain kits
-250 name tags (all with hand-glittered monograms)
So yeah, busy. Camp was fun, and by fun I mean kinda hectic. Peel and stick adhesive proved difficult for some. But, by and large, they loved the crafts.
Man, nothing like being up in the mountains to wear you out, and I sware my appetite increases with the altitude. I actually stuck a sandwich in my apron as I went through the buffet, yup, I'll admit it.

The last time I went to camp, rolling your sleeves up was cool, so were flojos (is that just a california thing?), and we were turning up the radio when we heard "Pure Energy". So here to the last time I went to girls camp. Notice, huge glasses, puff painted visor, Billabong shirt, scrunchies!!!, and I think I spy acrylic nails in one of the shots, ewwwww...


4 comments:

Andi said...

Not sure what flojos are?...

But, I love the puff-painted visor. Now, that is what you call a craft!

Stefanie said...

I love your bun! HOT!

Melissa said...

i remember flojos, they were cool in NC also, along with rolling the sleeves up on your t-shirts, you know in a few more years those things will probably be cool all over again. i mean, who would have thought florescent leggings would be back in style?

stacey said...

hey, those are my memories as well.
i know what flojos are!