
Tucson citizens lost one of it's very best this last week, Officer Eric Hite. He was killed in the line of duty, as he worked to protect and preserve peace in southern Arizona.
I was struck by this even today, as I was at the intersection of Old Spanish Trail and Houghton, near where his memorial was to be this morning. I was struck by the hundreds of officers, police academy, sherrif's department, and mourners as they made their way to Pantano Christian Church. Patrol cars clean, still glistening with water, uniforms crisp, they made their way into the chapel to pay respects to a fallen officer, a hero, a brother.
My throat tightened, my heart stung a little for the family of Officer Hite. My heart also felt the power of those who serve us, protecting freedom, peace, and liberty. Thank you to all who put on a uniform for us everyday.




1 comment:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/284034593872
Post a Comment