Thursday, July 03, 2008

Webkins and Star Wars Lego...

My children are officially obsessed with "Webkinz" and "Lego Star Wars", a game that you play on playstation. Drew's finger dexterity is either amazing or should I be worried that my little 4 year old is just amazing at this game?
Okay, I just tried to open the Webkinz page, so I could share with you what they look like, if you have been living under a rock and don't know what they are...
Drew must have sniffed me out, and is now begging me to play games on the Webkins website, you feed them, clothe them, etc.
Here is Drew with "Coco", and you can just call me "sucker".

2 comments:

Andi said...

Let me be the first... SUCKER!

kidding...right? said...

My kids were into webkins for a long time. They kind of got over them when they kept getting into trouble for fighting over the computer. Wilson too is obsessed with lego star wars. We just got the lego Indiana Jones one and he really likes that too.