Are you allowed to post on a blog without pictures, am I breaking a rule here???
The diet is coming along okay. THere have been a couple run-ins with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Eggs, but I am down 6 pounds. In an effort to excercise, I went out and bought the mother of all sports bra's, it is by ENELL, and if you have any gal pals who are, ahem...., well endowed, tell them there is not better support out there. Better be for $64, but seriously worth it.
In other Farrell news, Jordan got the game ball last week's game. This is the FIRST time he has ever gotten that honor. He made an awesome play by catching a ground ball at 3rd, and throwing to 1st to get someone out. Awesome.
Kennedy is now playing up on volleyball. Even though she is only 9, she is on a 10-12 team. It is awesome to see her on the team high five-ing with all the other girls. They are all aggressive, and won their game on Saturday.
The family schedule was so darn busy last week. We had four games, one practice, activity day girls, church cleaning, and laundry, laundry, laundry. ( do you see a theme here on this blog, I really hate laundry.)
There are some balls in the air that have surely dropped somewhere, maybe under the couch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congrats Kellie. That is awesome. Six pounds! I'm having a run in with the chocolate eggs left over from primary activity day. I should just throw them away but somehow I just keep eating them! Congrats on finding a good bra too. Sounds like Jordan is having a great season. Good for him. He is such a sweet kid. I'm glad Kennedy is on an aggressive team. How fun for her...and a change. As for the laundry, I Justin has just started to ask me which closet his clothes are in..the real closet or the laundry room.
Six pounds doesn't come off easy, so cheers to you Kellie! Sounds like you are doing a lot of cheering with all the sports going on in your household...I love spring because everyone seems to be buzzing with energy, activities, and life. Of course there's the never ending piles of laundry too ;)
Post a Comment