So, in review
Good...
a sweet little birds nest on our front porch
Bad...I am scared to go through the front door for fear of being attacked by the momma bird
Good...
After three visits, Drew finally let the hygenist clean and x-ray his teeth and he had no cavities!
Bad...there actually isn't one except that now I really need to get in there too, I have some dental fears...
Good..
Wanting to make a yummy for my family, I made a double batch of whole-wheat pumpkin muffins...
Bad...
This is where all 48 of them ended up after I realized I had forgotten the baking soda
Good...
I am trying hard to make good snack choices
Bad...what the heck? Broccoli smells soooooo gross! I really love it, but fell like I should have a sign on the door
"Sorry my house smells like f*rt, I am on a diet"




2 comments:
Your right, I finished the line in my head...over and over again. Now I can't get it out of my head, thanks!
Those look like big eggs. I'd be scared of the mamma bird too. I hope they hatch soon so you can use your front door.
Congrats to Drew on being brave and no cavities!
Too bad the muffins didn't turn out. You make a pretty mean pumpkin muffin! Now I'm hungry.
As for the broccoli, you crack me up! Love the sign comment. For me, I'd rather eat dirt than broccoli. At least you like it. Then there is a reason for having your house smell.
Kelly, you are so funny! Sorry that the muffins didn't make it, but congrats on your weight loss.
Post a Comment