I love bacon and I am realizing that in order for me to lose weight, we cannot co-exist...in the meantime, share one of my favorite comedian's take on bacon!
Bacon is probably my favorite food there is. I absolutely love it! When I open the package, I have to cut it in half and only cook enough for everyone to have a few half peices. Otherwise, I would eat the entire package in one sitting. I don't know what it is about it, but MMMMMM. The clip wouldn't work. I'll try and watch it again later.
Tyson just got the biggest kick out of that video. I want to know, who doesn't love bacon? I will admit, I hate to cook it but I do love to eat it. My family is lucky to have any on the plate when we sit down to eat. I can't help myself... I just keep eating it while I cook.
I do like bacon, but it is a mess to cook...except if you cook it in the microwave! I use a dinner plate and line the bacon on it, cover with waxed paper and cook about 1 minute for each slice. Yum! Discard the greese while it's liquid into an empty can and throw away when hard.
4 comments:
Ahhhhh, the joy of all things pork.
Bacon is probably my favorite food there is. I absolutely love it! When I open the package, I have to cut it in half and only cook enough for everyone to have a few half peices. Otherwise, I would eat the entire package in one sitting. I don't know what it is about it, but MMMMMM. The clip wouldn't work. I'll try and watch it again later.
Tyson just got the biggest kick out of that video. I want to know, who doesn't love bacon? I will admit, I hate to cook it but I do love to eat it. My family is lucky to have any on the plate when we sit down to eat. I can't help myself... I just keep eating it while I cook.
I do like bacon, but it is a mess to cook...except if you cook it in the microwave! I use a dinner plate and line the bacon on it, cover with waxed paper and cook about 1 minute for each slice. Yum!
Discard the greese while it's liquid into an empty can and throw away when hard.
Post a Comment