Monday, January 12, 2009

What Not To Wear

So, last night was the Golden GLobe Awards, and yeah, I watched 'em. I have a vested interest in that a few of my favorite shows were nominated for various awards.
-Mad Men(I am a latecomer to this show, but it is pretty darn good)
-30 Rock
-The Office
Personally, I think all the women and men look beautiful, so I am always amazed at the aftershow chatter on who looked tacky, horrible, blah, blah, blah.

"Marisa Tomei should have walked the plank for sporting this swashbuckler-inspired ensemble." huh?
What the heck? I think she looks good, at least it is an original style.
Who am I to judge? I am wearing two different socks because I need to do laundry, and am still sporting Saturday's hair-do? Not to mention, I still haven't plucked that hair I saw the other day on my chin...
I convince myself that people I know have seen me look good atleast one time or another, so they know that there CAN be improvement.
Hey, Marisa, it worked for Johnny Depp, you work it!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

I get sucked into watching the awards shows every now and then. I like to see what everybody is wearing. I am always amazed at the choices for best dressed and worst dressed and how they often times are one both lists somewhere or another. At least she was covered up pretty good.

I still remember about three weeks ago when you look very HOT at church. That will be the picture in my mind when I think of you:)