Yesterday was the inaguration of our 44th President, Barrack H. Obama. Now, I am a republican so obviously I didn't vote for him. However, seeing the deomocratic process of voting for a president makes me feel very blessed. He may not have been my choice for president, but I am not going to be sour grapes, just hopeful.
The highlight for me yesterday, was the musical number with Yo Yo Ma and Itzhak Perlman. It was so beautiful. Music touches my heart in a way that nothing else can. You could tell just how much the four musicians were enjoying themselves. I can't imagine being on top of the U. S. Capital and overlooking thousands of people, marking history. Amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I thought it was beautiful too--and I am really happy because I did vote for Obama--I think he will be really good for our country right now.
I was not able to watch any of it. Thanks for posting the clip. The words that came to mind as I watched Yo YO Ma are "pure joy". I loved the look on his face. He just looked so happy. I remember watching an episode of Arthur with the kids where he was the guest. The music was beautiful.
It makes me want to get rid of my guns now, buy a cello, and beat the Gitmo terrorists to death when BHO lets them go. Excuse me, Pres. BHO
Post a Comment