Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Drew Bearski-Bear


Mr. Magoogee-Bear, Drew-bee, Sugar, Precious to me, Palsie-Walsie, and just plain old Drew-Bear.
I want to squeeze his little buns, and wrap him up tight and put him in my pocket forever! I still love when he gets up in the morning, and snuggles with me for a few minutes, will that be weird when he's 12?????
Anyway, heard in the car today...
D-"Mom, I want you to hear my thinking"
K-"you mean, you want to tell me what you are thinking?"

He is obsessed with hobos-where they live, what they eat, and what they do...
Also, because I always have the radio on in the car, he has picked up a new favorite song that he just loves to sing....
Womanizer by Britney Spears
Womanizer
Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh Womanizer
Oh You're a Womanizer Baby
You, You You Are
You, You You Are
Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer

Now, I generally listen to alternative, but when there are commericals, you gotta fill in the gaps, right???

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Drew has one of those smiles that just melts your heart. Yes, darn commercials, you do have to fill the gap...My sister's three year old use to love the Black Eyed Peas song "My Humps". She would say "I want to listen to my bumps song mom."

stacey said...

My kids love The Clash, but we decided that Rachel breaking out in "somebody got murdered" wasn't fit for a 5 year old.