Monday, December 08, 2008

The cobblers children have no shoes!

For years, and years I have lovingly, but painstakingly homemade my Christmas cards, and put a Christmas photo that I had shot of the kids. Every year.
Not this one, cuz I am just plain tired! Thanksgiving fell so late this year, and it took a week to bounce back, not to mention, that I have had two allergic reactions to who knows what, so I have had been taking Benadryl. ZZZZZZZzzz......
I dress these poor kids up and torture them for at least an hour to get what I think is just the right shot to put in my perfectly handmade card.
So, Jordan, Kennedy, Drew....
Merry Christmas!
you got out of it this year, but I can't promise you it will happen again...

besides, this is why I have a blog, right?????

what Drew? you don't want to pose nice for mommy?
november 2005 Christmas photoshoot

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Drew looks so little! I'm just hoping to get cards out at all this year.

stacey said...

like mindi, i'm doing good if i get a card out at all. i have one sister who sends valentine's cards. i may just start doing that.

Amber said...

Kelli loved the card-it was so cute it took me about a 1/2 hour to realize that you hadn't sent a picture-it really was a great card. Merry Christmas!