Thursday, December 18, 2008

Do Yourself A Favor, and Check This Out!



Ah, all for me? I must be the luckiest mom in the whole world!

So, this is what I found when I was cleaning the family room upstairs. Obviously, I haven't cleaned behind the couch since Halloween. The crazy part if I accompanied them to get all this stinkin candy.
And actually, it was even worse when I pulled the other corner of the couch away from the wall. Its almost impressive!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Ha! That is funny. Okay, so not so funny for you. I can relate! I remember being so embarrassed when the movers came to move our reclining couch in Boise. I had vacumed under it and all around each cushion thinking it was all ready to go. They went to move it and stuff came out everywhere. There was toys and food and garbage. The kids were excited to find things that had been missing for years.

Andi said...

Looks like a little homework was included in the pile? As a former teacher, I now know where it all goes. ;)

kidding...right? said...

That's pretty funny! You should see the pile of stuff that accumulates under Tyson's car seat!

Stefanie said...

so THAT'S where i put my orange pencil......

stacey said...

Are you sure you didn't take that picture at my house? I think we've all seen the same things when we move items. The worst for me is when I have the boys move their beds, dressers, & nightstands. We find all sorts of things under them.