Monday, December 01, 2008

Holiday Low down...

the Baxter clan
seriously, my heart is in this picture, I love my family soo much! I wish so badly that I could be there in Vegas to make curtains for Jill, and be in Portland to give Gina a hand. Not to mention my parents, there are no words to describe how blessed I am to have them!

the "before"turkey dinner pigout

I can not leave my camera unattended when I am with my brothers, here's Matt in one of many funny face suprise pictures

let there be donuts!

We Farrell's have been missing out on what I think now is the greatest thing ever...
Guitar Hero! Woo hoo, mama's gonna bring the house down!

the Farrell's and Balentine's

Shayne playing football, or basketball, I am not sure. It was the clash of the titans, Hermes vs. Gucci (shayne's bro, ryan, works for Hermes at the Bellagio, and challenged his Gucci buds to a playoff)

cute little turkey decorations that Ruthann, Shayne's mom, made. She makes something cute every year for every person.

my sis in law, gina and mason. I taught Mason "Red light, Green light" and he had a ball

the cutest little one year old, my nephew Riley. I wanted to put him in my pocket and bring him home with me!

3 comments:

kidding...right? said...

Cute Hair! It makes me want to be sunny blonde again.

Mindi said...

Great shot of Shayne. He is getting some air! Your hair is so long. Does that mean you decided to grow it out? I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Andi said...

I love seeing family. Glad you had a good time! The doughnut shot was perfect... ;)