We tried to slow down a bit this time (no long days of baking for me!)and enjoy good food and good company. (I think I am past the point where I can justify cookies for breakfast, bummer!)
We took the kids and met my mom, dad, and brother Mitchell, to the Melting Pot this year for Christmas Eve. Our tradition is to take the kids somewhere new and a little fancy on Christmas Eve, READ:mommy doesn't want to cook! It was really fun, my favorite it the cheese course. Once the kids got the hang of cooking their own meats, we all had a good time. And who can resist a hot bowl of melted chocolate, not me.
We spent Christmas day in pajamas (that was my only goal that day!)
We went and saw "Bedtime Stories" at the movie theater. There is a very cute guinea pig in the movie that I am sure was Drew's favorite part.
So here are some pics from our Christmas...
Always with the goofy faces, always!
storm trooper grandpa
Right...tell that to my four year old (warning label on his batman wings)
snow in arizona?




4 comments:
I love the idea of going out on Christmas eve--we'll have to start that tradition! The goofy faces are great!
Thanks to my mother-in-law, I never have to cook on Christmas Eve.
My favorite picture is the warning label. The company lawyers covering their behinds.
Thanks again for saving our feet/carpets with the vacuum loan.
The Melting Pot looks like fun! But Drew was more fun in the box.
We made your Oatmeal Bars tonight. I think I can rationalize those for breakfast tomorrow?
What a fun tradition. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas with family. Cute pictures! 4-year-olds can't read the labels anyway, right?
Post a Comment