Yesterday was 5th grade graduation for Jordan. He looked so cool in his jeans, white shirt and tie (I didn't even have to fight him on it too much) There were some cute speeches given by outgoing students, and the whole thing lasted under an hour, BONUS! Some people go all out with the balloons and flowers, its 5th grade people, not college!
Jordan started the year struggling a bit ( I think the long hours of tackle football contributed to that) but was a straight A student this last report card. He has a good sense of humor, and is very conscious of other people's feelings.
We are very lucky to have him as our 6th grade son!




1 comment:
Great job Jordan..and mom. It takes a lot of hard work to get those straight A's. He looks very handsome! Under an hour...woohoo!
As for the balloons and flowers, I always feel a little bit like a slacker mom because my kids will tell me "blank's" mom and dad gave them flowers. Why don't you ever do anything like that for us. I do plenty other things....come talk to me after you graduate high school;)
Post a Comment