I watch TV. gasp! I know there are moms out there who don't seem the need or even want to sit in front of the TV, but I do. At the end of the day, I need a laugh. I need "reality tv" shows that make me feel normal.
So, this last week was the season finale of "Scrubs". I love this show! The main character, JD, isn't coming back, and so they made a "future home movie" reel to end the show. I am loving the song by Peter Gabriel called "Book of Love".
I hate when my shows end, I imagine that Jerry and Elaine are still in his apartment while he eats giant bowls of cereal, and that Ray and Deborah Barone are still picking at each other....
any-hoo, if you love Scrubs or Peter Gabriel, take this for a spin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LOVE IT!! That is one of my all-time favorite shows. I haven't been able to watch it regularly this season so I'm trying to catch up on line. What a great way to end it...especially after the "finale" they gave last time with the fantasy episode. That was awesome. I've always loved that song too. It went perfect with it!! Thanks for posting it. I love TV too.
I love that song. I've missed this whole season due to being in school. Maybe I can watch it this summer.
Post a Comment