Hmm, does this picture remind you of your life at all?
I would wager a good chunk of my life has been spent on four wheels. Oh, the barfing, arguements, smidged windows, exciting, huh?
In our van I have:
-played a mean air guitar (my kids may not appreciate this when they are a little older)
-plucked my eyebrows (okay, okay, only at red lights, sheesh!)
-thrown chicken nuggets and dinner rolls back to my kids ( we were in between cub scouts and football, had zero time, and hey, they were hungry!)
Any of this sound familiar to anyone else, please tell me you have tossed fried potatoes/poultry back to your hungry punks too?




5 comments:
of course! then dan asks why is my car always such a mess, why do i let the kids eat in the car? i am looking forward to this baby coming so he can be the carpool daddy for a bit and try NOT feeding them in the car! your hair looks great by the way! i wish i looked that good driving around :-)
You are lookin' fine chicky! Handsome dude in the back, holla! Yeah, back seat meals rule.
I've perfected the toss to the back of the van. JD was seriously impressed with my skills on the drive to Ga. I can land everything I throw right in their laps. Now, if I could just get them to keep all the mess in their laps, we'd be set.
No chicken nuggets... so do goldfish crackers count? Paige is young enough that she's content with snacks. But, if I looked as cute as you, who cares what the car looks like, really!?
van? never owned one of those in the trepanier family. my kids have never been far enough away to throw food to much to my shagrin on some trips ;) we've had a no food rule when new cars were bought, but it's never lasted long - a disappointment to norm (he's the clean freek of the family, i blame his mother & she accepts it)
Post a Comment