Monday, July 21, 2008

Do you remember...

So, on a friends blog(Holla Andrea!)she posted a memory game of sorts.
Your job? Any random memory of the two of US(you and me!)together.
Anything, okay, but keep embarassing memories of me minimal, I know, there are many!

Then, If I see that you have posted, I assume you want to play, and I will post a memory of you and I on your blog/myspace.

I am suddenly feeling like I am waiting to be picked for a team, someone chose me!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Ok, so we've only known each other for a short while, (feels like longer though!) but I seem to remember going to see a certain movie together. You know the one! Wouldn't have seen it with anyone else but you!

Andi said...

I remember loving your laugh. I don't remember the official first time we met, but you have a wonderful, contagious laugh that makes me smile.

I do remember Tate going over to help you guys move into the ward.

As for the YW catering,... how did we let ourselves get roped into that one?? ;)