Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas

Christmas dinner at the Bone-InJordan's standard silly pose

Vans and jammies

Because we usually travel during Thanksgiving, we have made it a point to stay home for Christmas. It really is an awesome time to chill out, and eat junk food...but then, I am always up for that!
We went out to eat on Christmas Eve. I know, weird tradition, but the kids love trying out new restaurants, and we tried out the Bone-In Steakhouse on Spanish Trail. YUM! I have to say that the food was pretty dang good, and we will definitely be going back. Nice to have somewhere close to home, out here in sticks!
The kids got Vans from their grandma Farrell, and the obligatory jammies for the Christmas Eve gift. Shayne got me a darling Fossil messenger bag, and sunglasses...I love Fossil anything!



I went back to bed and napped for 3 hours on Christmas day, THATS the best gift!

4 comments:

Angie said...

A girl can never have too many bags or sunglasses for that matter! We really need to try Bone-In!

stacey said...

I like the Vans for Christmas. When I took Cory shoe shopping recently he asked me if he could get a pair of Vans instead of athletic shoes for school. I happily said yes as the true CA girl who remembers the many pairs of Vans that I owned during my teenage years.

Kris said...

I would trade almost all of my presents for a nap. That sounds like heaven!

Mindi said...

I was wondering where you guys ended up going for Christmas Eve. I guess we need to try it! Glad you had a good Christmas. That nap does sound heavenly!