Wednesday, January 05, 2011

my husband: confidant, urban male



While I was going through boxes in the garage, I came across several CD's of Shayne's previous life of a funky-fresh african american teenager.
I came across-Cool Mo Dee, Tony Toni Tone, Johnny Gill, and Bell Biv Devoe.
I can just image my husband....wearing silk shirts, watching Arsenio and In Living Color, and sporting the fragrance preferred by most urban young males....Drakkar Noir.
Okay, I am not sure about the Drakkar or the silk shirts...but I do know that even today, he wears Sean John's Unforgettable cologne (it smells pretty darn good).
What can I say? He's my white chocolate lover.



5 comments:

Mindi said...

I'm laughing so hard. Who doesn't love some Bell Biv Devoe:)

Kris said...

Andy has all those CDs, too! It cracks me up to think of him jammin' to some cool rap.

It was fun to see you today- maybe I'll get to play & talk more next week....

Channi said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! Thatbis hilarious!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Hahaha that's too funny. Stew sort of missed out on that stage but he does have Rico Suave in his CD collection...I don't even know what to say about that. He's so white I'm shocked they let him buy it.

Ashlie said...

Oh man, Clint is so not that cool.