Monday, August 30, 2010

Because we all could use a good laugh...

What the what?
I found this picture at my mom's house, and seriously, I laughed out loud.
I am certain that this is 1994ish, and I probably thought that I was too cute as I was heading out to a dance or on a date.
I have joked that I love big hair, and that my style is "jersey-lite"...um, yeah.
What can I say, I likes to "jack it up".

10 comments:

Angie said...

That is AWESOME!!! You know we all have pictures that we just want to scream "What was I thinking???" Hey...that was the style right? Just so you know you have fabulous hair now!=)

Stefanie said...

Right there with you! I used so much hairspray that my dad would joke about the hole in the ozone being directly over our house.

Mindi said...

I love it!!! You look so confident too. Definitely knew how to work it:) It does look very healthy and shiny. Mine was probably permed, frizzy and dry! Angie is right. You do have fabulous hair now (and perfect hair back then)!

Anna Marks said...

LOVE IT!! I have very similar pictures. Hairspray "set" with the hairdryer is all you need. And, hey, I think you looked great and my big hair was AWESOME, can't wait until it comes back because I know how to fix that kind of hair!

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

You're lookin' HOT!!! Lucky for whoever got to go on a date with you that night. (: Gotta love the 90s look.

Kris said...

Holy crap!!! I have yearbooks full of girls with hair like this- unfortunately I was way too tomboyish to ever try the "big hair" look. Now I'm sad I have no such awesome pictures!

Channi said...

I recognize that look! You wore your hair that way ALL the time when we went to dances and stuff....Awe the memories!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

I could only dream of ever having hair that big. I have what I affectionately call "straight white girl hair". It doesn't do much - and it would take a LOT to make it that big. Hmmm I think we should all share a "big hair" picture. Of course mine wouldn't be that big. LOL

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

...and you look like your mom. And if we put a long blond wig on Jordan......

Andi said...

I think I had a vest in that exact same wallpaper pattern...

I had a friend who loved Poison and we actually measured her bangs... I think she got them up to 12 inches on a regular day, and at least 14 if she was going to a hot dance.

I'm with Kris, I was pretty boring with my hair.