Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am a lucky girl!


This has been a rough week. It's been super busy with all the mom stuff...house, kids, sports, church, yada, yada.... The low was that I misread a deadline and threw away an 'A' grade. I vented about it on Facebook, and got lots of nice comments and support. (See, FB can be a good thing!)

This leads me to why I am posting....my good friend and 'running sensei', Mindy P., arrived at my door this afternoon with flowers and candy, ROLLO! Beautiful daffodils and tulips, the kids helped to pick them out, she said. All because I had had a hard week.

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! Although I missed out on getting a sister, I am so extremely blessed that Heavenly Father sent me friends who are there to lift me up, teach me, make me laugh, and seek to make my life better.

Mindy, you are a blessing to me, and anyone who knows you. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Those are beautiful! So glad you had a little pick me up today. Mindi is a great friend!

You do so much for so many! I truly appreciate all you do!!

Andi said...

Those are beautiful! She is wonderful!

Kris said...

I totally agree with this post. Mindi is AWESOME & I wish I lived next door to her & was her bestest friend. Dreams of the lonely....

Mindi said...

Okay Kellie, you are embarrassing me. You guys are all very sweet. As Anna said, you do SO much for so many people. It was nice to be able to do a little something for you. See you at volleyball. You can take out all the frustruation on the ball!

kidding...right? said...

Mindi is such a great friend. I miss her! I hope you are having a better week. :)