Thursday, March 11, 2010

...and she's back!

Yay, the aforementioned meds kicked in, woo-hoo! Ended up being a wonderful day, and here's why...
-I slept in. Like until 9am this morning. Well, actually I just refused to get out of bed. Yeah, I heard screaming outside my door, I just ignored it. I have been getting like NO SLEEP this whole week, and so I made up for it.
-I made cards this afternoon. Scrapbooking and crafting in general just make me feel good. I love carefully creating cards and get the warm fuzzies when i get to send them off..., love in an envelope!
-I MADE myself go run the Del Lago loop. Not super far (maybe 3.2miles?), and for not running as much as I would like to, did pretty good.
-Nice hot bath. Kellie's recipe for fantastic bath experience=Diet Dr Pepper, 2 cookies, new Creating Keepsakes mag for reading, the phone....blissful
-And, I just ordered a wrap dress in True Navy from Lands End. Fingers crossed it fits. I truly believe in the power of a wrap dress, feminine, comfy, classic, ....life changing! j/k
So there you have it...sleep+create+run+bath+shopping=happy Kellie

4 comments:

Kris said...

I'm sure glad that Kellie is happy today. I can't wait for the day that I can ignore the screaming outside MY door. Is 6 too young for Emma to babysit her brothers?

Anyways, maybe your kids can watch my kids & we can go drink Dr. Pepper together. (But NOT in the bathtub!)

stacey said...

Sounds like a great day. I'll have to plan one for next week during my spring break. Running Del Lago loop is always an accomplishment. The hills can be a killer (I am afraid of the hill to the golf course, which is why 99% of the time I run the other direction)

tracy said...

Yay for your "perfect" (or close to it) day! Uh, was that the day I called and you were in the bathroom...in the tub??? I'd have never known you were enjoying that Dr. Pepper and cookies;)

Andi said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you for the dress! You always look cute in a wrap.