skip to main | skip to sidebar
.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bumpit or no Bumpit?


<


Kennedy has been asked no less than 2 times if her mom wears a "Bumpit. If you have been hiding under a rock the last year, a Bumpit is a comb that you place on your head so that you can have the ginormous hair you've always dreamed of.
Nothing more natural than a plastic comb in your hair?

But I DO love BIG hair!!! When the poof was in, I was all over that a la Elaine from Seinfeld. And Dolly Parton said it best that the higher the hair, the closer to God. So, its for my spiritual growth that I tease, spray, and tease again.
I am not kidding that for years before the BUMPIT, I even considered what I could put in my hair to make it bigger, and a velcro roller cut in half is as far as I got.

Hats off to you, BUMPIT inventors.

But rest assured, no BUMPIT under here.

Posted by kellie at 3:03 PM

3 comments:

Channi said...

That CRACKS me up!! You have always had great hair, no matter the era! I am not surprised by the confusion of the kids. I just think its funny that they think you can't achieve THAT kind of greatness naturally.

March 27, 2010 at 7:43 AM
Mindi said...

I've never heard ot a Bumpit. How funny. I actually asked Julene how you and her get your hair to do that. I love it.

March 27, 2010 at 8:51 PM
Andi said...

I see a HUGE difference between your hair and a bump-it. You have just a little heighth, whereas the bump-it is way too much height. Moutains vs. molehills?

March 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • The Parker Players
    4th of July?
  • Daisy Pages
    Matematika 2 per 4 + akar 6 mohon dibantu ya kakak kakak karna sedang butuh banget​
  • dilly-dahle
    Saint Anthony's Feast
  • The R and R Show
    Jasa Penulis Artikel Murah Sahabatartikel.com
  • The Stewart Family
    Greyson turns 3!
  • my little slice of life
    LG G2 Mini 8GB 4G LTE
  • Adventures in Our Family
  • The Toller Times
    2013 Wrap Up!
  • The Merriman Daily Times
    Monster Jam!
  • The Acosta Family Wishes You A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
  • Don't Call Me Mummy
    Service is an Attitude
  • Phenald Phamily
    LONGEST blog on the block
  • Troy and Nancee
    Beginning of May
  • The Rainvilles
    November 2010
  • X "Marks" the Spot
    Blogging Hiatus
  • The Power Page
    It's Been Soooo Long...WAY TOO LONG
  • Tales of the Thompson 4
    AUGH!!
  • Three Ardrys
    Hearts of the Youth
  • hello, this is the Moore's
    Swimming
  • Farrell's
    Time Flies....
  • Trepanier Times
    Why a clean room is bad
  • Rethunk Junk
  • It's the BEST
    so lets see
  • Simple Celebrations…
    Gratitude
  • Baxter Family
    SpongeBob Buddies!!
  • Henderson Happenings
  • Scrapped Silly!
  • Melissa's Mundane Musings
  • The Clint and Ash Crew
  • Pederson Platoon
  • Phenald Phamily
  • A whole new me!
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • Blog
  • Sassy lala Boutique
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • charlyce
  • Simple Things
  • Arizona Boydells

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (22)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2010 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Never say never...
      • Bumpit or no Bumpit?
      • A week in my kitchen...
      • I am a lucky girl!
      • ...and she's back!
      • Defeated
      • Loyal
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (57)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2008 (98)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
 

BETTER smorgasborg of tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones