this one I am thinking for an enlargement, so hard to get them all smiling normal! what can I say, she's beautiful this is Christy, I told her its her Mtv shot Kennedy and Ashley, buds just a sucker for graffiti and cutie cute girls
Those are so great Kellie! Where did you take them at. I love the first picture of all three of them. They look so cute. My favorite part of the picture is the track bending around the corner. What a great shot! Kennedy is pretty in pink. What a beautiful girl. Great ones of Ashlie and Christy too!
4 comments:
Wow! I love these pictures, especially the one of Kennedy. What talent you have, and what beauty she has!
Those are so great Kellie! Where did you take them at. I love the first picture of all three of them. They look so cute. My favorite part of the picture is the track bending around the corner. What a great shot! Kennedy is pretty in pink. What a beautiful girl. Great ones of Ashlie and Christy too!
Kelly I LOVE them!!!!
Thanks for the fun morning!
Those look great! You did a great job! I so need a new camera!! Not that I would know how to use it, but I would love to try!
Post a Comment