
Jordan had a birthday this last weekend and turned the big 11! He chose to take a friend to go see Coraline, and then tortured me and chose a chinese buffet for his birthday dinner. (not a fan of chinese buffet, they should hand blindfolds at the door, but that is just my opinion...) His favorite cake is Holy Cow cake and so I made it at his request. You can't go wrong with a cake that has 4 Butterfingers, a jar of caramel and a can of sweetened condensed milk, right?
I can't believe my baby is 11, it seems like yesterday he was toddling around the house with a sock on his hand to help dust. He is such a good kid, he is aware of others feelings and strives to chose the right. We are very blessed to have such a great son!




4 comments:
I agree, he IS a great kid! We love hangin' around with him!!!
Happy B-Day Jordan!
Cute pics Kelly, did ya get your perfect canvas shot???
Happy Birtday to Jordan. They grow up way too fast dont they!
All three of your kids are totally sweet! Happy Birthday Jordan!
Holy Cow cake....that sounds like something I need the recipe for! I'm with you on the Chinese Buffet. To sacrifice like that for your child sure shows him that you love him;) Happy Birthday Jordan!!
Post a Comment