Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Why won't you listen to me?!"

Last night I had a dream, which is a regularly occurring one I have. Often in these dreams, there is a tornado coming or earthquake happening, and I am trying to herd people or instruct people to safety.
Now, the people in my dreams, NEVER listen to me. They are just in la-la land, while I am going nuts because of the oncoming disaster. The horrible part of these dreams, is that the language that I am using is of the SALTIEST nature imaginable.
Like, seriously foul. I use words that in real life I NEVER use or even think.
This language does not persuade my friends and family to heed my words, which makes me even angrier in the dream. I am pretty sure that I am even making up curse words, I am THAT mad.
So, please friends, family, ward members....
If I say to get in the doorway, under a table, please DO IT!
I can't take the embarassment of what will inevitably come out of my mouth if you don't!

4 comments:

Andi said...

Is that a threat? :) Because I might not listen just to hear what might come out of your mouth...

I'll have to look at my "dream index" to see what your dream might possibly mean.

Stefanie said...

Two words - Chicken Little. Have you seen that movie? Maaaaaaybe you have warned the town over nothing 10 times too many. That said, if you were to run by my house, screaching saltiness, I would definitely listen. :)

kellie said...

Stefanie, that is funny you mention Chicken Little-I love that movie. And you may be right, the townspeople just don't believe me anymore!

Mindi said...

I'm with Andrea. I might just have to ignore you to hear what comes out too.