Monday is such a drag! I dread Monday about 6ish every Sunday evening. We did have a good Halloween weekend. Shayne and I were Cleopatra and Marc Antony this year, and so he went dressed in his costume to work on Friday, chicken legs and all.
(We said that since I wasn't with him, he should say he was the Little Caesar guy)
We went trick or treating for over two hours, and by the end of it, the kids just wanted to get home. I was suprised at how many adults think that they need to drink while they take their little kids out trick-or-treating, and how much some people get off on scaring little kids.
So, we didn't make church on Sunday because we thought we got to fall back. Realizing that Arizona doesn't change times(hello-we have been here over two years!), and also that there was no way that we could get ready in 20 minutes, we stayed home. I must say, it was a lovely break.
On another note, thanks for all the great crock pot recipes from an earlier post. I am going to try all of them, the bummer thing is, that I cracked my new crock pot liner this morning. See...this is why I have to have two!




No comments:
Post a Comment