This morning: Me, in a panic, running outside in my pajamas, that is the sight Saguaro Environmental Services gets every week. Today, lucky for me, my friend Laura happened to be walking by at 6am and noticed that the garbage wasn't out yet. So she called me, so, I am flying out the door, in pajamas, with the phone. I realized later that I might have thrown the phone in the can, because it was missing later.
(I tend to throw things like keys and phones in trash cans or refrigerators)
Nope, I put it on top of the van. I figured that out when I stopped at the end of my street later on. Still works. whew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh Kellie. I laughed out loud about the phone.
You did better than us though... our trash is going to have to wait until next week. Luckily, we have a small household, so it's not that big of deal
dan usually ends up stopping his car in the middle of the road to climb out and pull out the can on the way to work. if it wasn't for our neighbors we w ould forget every week. i'm glad you found your phone :-)
I too find myself pulling out the garbage can many a week. I usually am thinking to myself "Why is not Cory doing this? We are paying him a wage for this "job" of his?" Then I take a second and do it out of love for my son (and the fact that I don't want the garbage sitting there for another week) I usually put it out for him after rainy days so that he doesn't have to trudge through the mud in our side yard. One day we will have some concrete, pavers, or rock back there. I will however nag him continually until he brings the empty can back in. ;)
Post a Comment