
I made the mistake once of walking through Target's bath section with all three kids. One look at the Surfing Penguin accessories and they were hooked.
"Puh-leeeeese mom, we want a penguin bathroom!"
Every trip to Target, they posed the question of whether they could have a penguin bathroom. Now, for many years, I have been against character decor, I was caught in the Pottery Barn mentality that it was below me. (Ha!, who do I think I am anyway?)
Well, I like Pottery Barn, but darn it if I can't like Penguins too!
So, we bought the shower curtain, the bobblehead soap dispenser, the toothbrush holder, and the world's most giant tissue holder, but it's a igloo, I can't resist!
(Okay, while I am writing this post, my children are surfing down the stairs in a sleeping bag, tons of redneck fun, ooh dogie!)
Oh, by the way, if you are interested, Shayne created a weight loss blog, pretty awesome stats!




3 comments:
hey, i love the penguins, of course i have a duck bathroom for my kids, so who am i to comment?
Those penquins are cute!! What a fun bathroom for your kids.
My kids have speed racer stickers stuck all over the walls in their new room. Oh well... what ever makes them happy.
They are pretty darn cute penquins.
Post a Comment