


Yesterday was a challenging day. I actually had all three kids crying at the same time, that was special. I am sure that I did about 8 loads of laundry, and let me tell you, I really dislike laundry. Give me a gross toilet anyday( we are talking crusty, even) and in 5 minutes, it will shine. Laundry takes forever, so many steps(and I mean that literally, there are 17 steps to our upstairs!)
Our visit with Mitchell was great. We took the kids to a UofA game on Saturday, and were totally rained on. It was still fun. I am sure that all of you experienced the crazy storm that blew threw last Thursday, so Mitchell and I spent about 3 1/2 hours on Friday morning helping cut down, and chop 3 trees. Good cardio. Oh yeah, and charity, service, brotherly kindness, yadda, yadda. Seriously, we have great neighbors and I loved helpin them.




5 comments:
Ditto on the laundry! I keep hoping for a housekeeping fairy to come to my house and make it all go away!!
Trees down?!? That sounds like a storm that I'm glad I missed.
our neighbor had a beautiful (yes, i did say beautiful) mesquite tree that got blown down. luckily for them, both of their parents live close by and have chain saws. they had that tree all cut up in no time flat. i wouldn't even know who to call to find a chain saw.
Kellie your hair looks hot. I need to go see Niki.
you mean the days when all 3 are crying don't end... now i know who to call when our tree gives up, it almost didn't make it through that storm, and i have to agree with you on the laundry vs. toilet situation :-)
Post a Comment