shish-kebabs (anything grilled just tastes so awesome!)
grilled pineapple and fresh watermelon
a freshly mopped kitchen floor
a fully stocked fridge of bottled water and diet coke (its hot already!)
a lot of these are food related, go figure...
watching Drew and Paige on their first swim lesson
allergies getting better, whew!
hanging with my girlfriends, that always makes me happy
school is almost out, and the kids are stoked!
last but not least, it's Shayne's birthday today soooo...
Happy Birthday babe, 36, what the heck? where do the years go?
so here's a pic of us, 12 years ago, he looks the same!




2 comments:
Lovin' the black dress with roses. I'm sure Shayne was too, back then. :)
Thanks for inviting us to do swim lessons with you... Paige loved it! She told Tate that she's supposed to put her arms out like Superman when she swims. Then, she looked at me, and said, Who's Superman? Yeah, she's a girl...
My kids love lollipop. They dance all around the house to that song. Izzy made up a little routine and I got it on video. I need to post it on my blog.
I love the picture. I just scanned some pictures from high school. I'm going to post them for our 15 yr high school graduation anniversary.
Post a Comment