There once was a mother who went coo-coo
Her husband was befuddled, he didnt know what to do
She gobbled up ding dongs and funyons in haste
And cried in her minivan, regretting the taste
She sent off mean texts, and regretted them after
For witchiness is easy to mistake for laughter
She spent 3 hours cursing her filthy shower stall
And cried again scrubbing mold, hard water and all
Her computer, so testy, would not pull up Word
Just short of smashing its screen, her hubby did cured
And when the day ended, she fell in a heap
And thanked the good Lord for her snuggly, little sheep
That lay snug in their beds, prayers said and tucked tight
" I think I can do this, and bid the moon a good night"
Her husband was befuddled, he didnt know what to do
She gobbled up ding dongs and funyons in haste
And cried in her minivan, regretting the taste
She sent off mean texts, and regretted them after
For witchiness is easy to mistake for laughter
She spent 3 hours cursing her filthy shower stall
And cried again scrubbing mold, hard water and all
Her computer, so testy, would not pull up Word
Just short of smashing its screen, her hubby did cured
And when the day ended, she fell in a heap
And thanked the good Lord for her snuggly, little sheep
That lay snug in their beds, prayers said and tucked tight
" I think I can do this, and bid the moon a good night"




4 comments:
Kellie, next time call you ding dong friend Mindi instead! Sorry you had such a bummer day. I hope today is better!! Enjoy your clean shower! Hope the mold grows back slow:)
Good grief, this was like a journal of my life lately. I feel your pain, sista!
I feel ya. I have had one of those type of months. I am here for you if you need to talk.
Hope tomorrows full of rainbows and unicorns! Well if you like that sort of thing anyway.
Post a Comment