Kennedy finished 5th grade in Mrs Ambrose's class. What can I say about Kennedy? She makes her bed everyday without being asked (huh?), loves to accessorize, and is mastering the art of texting. She is funny, helpful, and takes school and volleyball seriously. Shayne and I look at each other and wonder how we got so lucky sometimes.
And then there's Drew. My little Drew-bearski-boo. I am conflicted about the end of kindergarten. The schedule stinks, because as soon as you get into town, you have to rush home to meet the bus. But, getting that little boy off the bus is the best part of the day! His little face is like sunshine to me, and I will miss our lunches out and the quiet time we have together before the kids get home.
The kids are already enjoying the treats of summer such as swimming, day camps, and popsicles. I am in summer school, and am just counting down the weeks (sociology and macroeconomics...boring!) until the semester is done.
*BTW... the ShayneDiet does work if you stick with it. I lasted a whole 4 days, lost 5 pounds and have probably gained then back. Oh well, life goes on.




4 comments:
You do have great kids!! The end of school and all those sports seasons is definitely a relief, now it's time to party! We'll take Drew and then you can get some studying done!
Your kids are awesome because YOU are awesome! Love you and miss you girl!
Your kids are all so good...and sweet! Great shot of Jordan up to bat! Your right, those classes do sound boring. Good for you though...I hope the weekds fly by!
I enjoyed your comments about all of your kids. So often we only talk about Drew, well because for obvious reasons. Good luck with your classes, they do sound like a snooze-fest though! ;)
Post a Comment