W.W.S.E. stands for What Would Shayne Eat. Yeah, SHayne, my husband that is a living, breathing Biggest Loser right in the bed next to me.
Its funny to me that I am so amazed at a program(Biggest Loser) when I am married to a success story. But, its one of those things, that because I love Shayne, and I see him everyday, that I didn't get what happenening right before my eyes.
Shayne eats clean. Like REALLY clean. So, I am trying really hard (like, kicking and screaming really) to eat like him.
SHayne doesn't eat-
pasta
white rice
lettuce
beans
regular bread
and all the rest of the stuff that is obviously bad.
He loves Subway, Flat Out wraps, Orowheat Sandwich THins, and for fun, he slices tomatoes or cucumbers....woo-hoo!
What does that leave me? PROTEIN! Oh, happy day, how many ways can you cook chicken and prepare egg beaters. I'll let you know.
I've shared my weight with Shayne, its a little embarassing, but seriously, who am I kidding (he's seen me wrestle into a girdle on sunday, the mystery is gone).
There really isn't any magic pill is there. More calories out than in, blah, blah, blah.
I've made some goals, fingers crossed.
Just need to find my "WWSE" lanyard...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
We should all eat like him! I'm curious why no lettuce?
He swares that when he eats salad he gains weight, Janelle.
I was going to ask that too. I know my salads make me gain weight but it is not because of the lettuce. It is the breaded and fried chicken, cheese, croutons and dressing!! Good luck to finding what works for you Kellie:)
Did you really need to post this right after a made a huge pan of brownies. Sheesh! ;)
I ate really healthy with my last "diet" and I did lose. I hated it because I cheated one morning and had a donut - dunkin donuts with Jared I couldn't stop myself - and I could FEEL it just this lump of unhealthy flour and sugar. Nothing helps you realize how poorly you eat until you eat well and then slide back. I'm ready to cut out all the junk again and see how it goes. I went 6 weeks without a coke and then I fell off the wagon. Ooops!
Also - is it ALL lettuce or just iceberg?
Maybe the lettuce causes bloating? Isn't all of my extra weight water weight? Yep, that's it.
And also no milk, cheese, or sour cream....my favorites
Some lettuce is ok, just too much does not add a lot of nutritional value so I stay away from it. All about the protein intake.
Good to know!
Like that photograph "A day in the life of..."
Only the horse has to be tied up and its complete.
Post a Comment