Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Fairy Yard-Mother!



I have a fairy yard-mother, and her name is Laura. She is my neighbor and friend, and is a super amazing woman. She has helped me get my backyard in order, and this last week spent almost 4 hours helping me get my front yard looking pretty. We had fun chatting and making my yard look so nice and clean. I hope to repay the favor, and she said I could help her paint her block wall, sweet deal, huh! This is a great system, either outsource, or trade with friends the big jobs.
"Many hands make light work..."
Lucky, lucky, lucky me.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Wow Kellie, your yard looks great! I know it is rocks, but you are right, it looks so clean. That is nice that you and Laura can help eachother out. I have sure enjoyed getting to know her a little. She is such a nice lady.

Andi said...

We drove by the other day, and I wondered about the brick planters... it all looks wonderful. There's something about making your yard look nice that is so satisfying!

kidding...right? said...

It looks great! I don't think I ever met your neighbor. I bet it's nice to have someone like that living next door. We need to do a lot of yard work at our house. I had big plans for some of it to get done today, but it's been raining all day. Maybe next week we can whip it into shape.