
Let me just say that I can't get enough of the Duggar Family. You know, Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar who have 18 kids, and one on the way(they have a show on TLC every Monday night, not to mention all the TV appearances they have made). They live in NW Arkansas, and are quite possibly the most interesting family. They are debt free, if they can't afford it, they don't buy it. That includes cars, and their giant 7000 sf house. Even their 20 year old son has a house, and a business.
The mom, Michelle, never yells, and has one of those really sweet voices that I would never have. Apparently the spark is still there, because they just keep having kids. They are Chrisian, the girls always wear skirts(even to painball fight in!) The oldest, Josh, was engaged and they decided not to kiss till the wedding day. Shayne didn't even have a chance, I was going in for the kiss no matter what!




4 comments:
Saw the engagement show... I thought they should just kiss because all the hand holding (massaging, tickling, rubbing, touching) was more than I could take. ;)
They are a great family and I'm impressed by much of what they do. But, I can handle only so much of the sticky-sweet.
Glad I am not alone in my obsession with these people and also Jon and Kate plus 8. I am always amazed how they manage their lives and all those children. I think I would go a little crazy if I had that many.
I had wondered once where these people went....is their show back on? I'm not even close to being like the mom even on my best day ever. Yea, the ideal family! Has someone shared a BofM with them I wonder?
ok i love the duggars to!! I want to be Michelle Duggar, just without all those kids!!! And I want the seven thousand sq. foot house. I could loose my husband for a few days in that big house, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
Post a Comment