Friday, August 01, 2008

Beans really ARE the magical fruit!


Tonight there was a ward activity, the Fire and Ice dinner. There was a chili cookoff, which Shayne informed me that he had entered. Well, darn it if he won. Yee-haw, we have a legacy to pass on to our kids after all. I told him he has something new to add to his resume.
(I would have followed this post with the recipe, but "Chef Boyardee" objected.)

2 comments:

stacey said...

oh man, no recipie!! we love chili here during the winter months and i'd love to have another version to make.

rey2cute said...

Hey! I have been out of the loop, we missed the fire & ice and now am sorry I didn't get to try the winning chili. I love the cute blog and I am so excited that you have a new camera! You rock Kellie,and by the way...
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!
Reyna