Thursday, April 17, 2008

Late nite scrappin and a night out...



I was up last night just chillin to "Delilah" on 94.9-the soft rock station. It is so dang corny that I love it, and who doesn't want to sing along to Chicago's "Inspiration" for like your 300th time, right? I have put myself on a paper diet, meaning that I have so much scrapbook paper and I really need to use what I have. Although, if my paper diet is as succesful as my diet-diet, I will be standing in front of Jo-Ann's at 11 tonight with a diet pepsi in my hand!
Shayne and I went on a date this last weekend, so here is actual proof of us, we were the dorky couple in the Sweet Tomatoes parking lot crouching down in front of a self timed camera to get this shot. We went to see "Leatherheads"-boring! Save your money, seriously, we looked at each other and considered leaving halfway through. I did dress the part, like dark jeans and heels, tres chic. Pretty sexy in line at Sweet Tomatoes with all the AARP set with my two plates of salad, yee-hah!


2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Love the layout and you guys are now voted cutest couple!

Andi said...

I love Sweet Tomatoes... and sometimes wonder why I'm the only person there under 40. But, I know that's just because it's the Snowbird time of year. Come summer, it will be wide open for us stylin' girls.

I'd eat two plates of their salad any day over the food we had a Buffalo Wild Wings last weekend!