
I have read other postings like this on other blogs, and thought I would give it a try.
1. I do not like berries. Strawberries, raspberries, all of them! I just can't get past those pesky seeds. I challenge myself every few years to like them, and no luck.
2. I look forward to child labor, and am sad when its over. Yeah, weird I know. Obviously, I have never given birth without medication! It is exciting, and I feel very powerful during the process. And the result is the best part!
3. I have been to the Oprah show. When we lived in Chicago, Shayne rigged his computer to dial like 4 times faster than regular just so he could get in. The subject was lame, it was like top 10 best Tv moments. Interesting to be in the studio with her, it was a lot smaller in there than I had thought.
4. I was Homecoming Queen decades(what the heck?) ago. At first I thought people were joking by nominating me, but I think it was generally because I was friendly with everyone, stoners, cholas, jocks, etc. The best part was that I got to ride in my uncles 55 T-Bird, and that my dad walked me on the field, he was the cutest dad ever in his tux with his baseball hat.
5. I love listening to Metallica. I love it when they grind on their guitar and really don't listen to the words. I know, I know. Bad, bad.
6. I love good perfume, and I wear it every day. I think I was the only teenager in my school wearing CoCo Chanel, and my current favorite is Ralph Lauren Romance.
7. I love magazines. Mostly scrapbook, photography, and craft magazines. I have been known to pick up People from time to time, and I must be 55 in my mind because I love Readers Digest.
8. I get choked up when we sing Families Can Be Together Forever in church.
9. I have not gotten a speeding ticket since I was 16 or 17 and I feel like I have a big target on my back because it's been so long.
10. I try really hard to be a good friend. I do not have any sisters, and so my friends are super important to me. I know that part of the reason that I have moved so much was to find my "sisters".




2 comments:
Killer hair!
Hey, don't knock Readers Digest. I read it cover to cover every month. Nancee even had a joke published a few months ago.
We can be sisters! I don't have any either!
all right, you are crazy to enjoy labor... and i haven't rocked out to metallica in at least 10 years now, but i can understand the need to every now and again, i will admit when the kids aren't in my car i blast the green day :-)
Post a Comment