Thursday, March 13, 2008
Enrichment lesson hangover
Last night I taught a lesson on creative journaling, so glad it's done! C'mon, anyone who has had to teach a lesson has had that next day I-am-so-glad-it's-over happy heart. That being said, I am now thinking, what the heck did I say last night? Man, I am a total spaz! I get nervous and talk fast, I know that I probably come off as being very un-spiritualto those who don't know me. I do feel that most people felt a renewed effort to be a better or more creative journaler, and if that is the best part to come of it, then I have done my job. A shout out to Nancee who taught the scripture study lesson, HOLLA! Nancee did a great job , definitely more qualified to talk about that than me, she is so sweet. So here's to journaling this week, just don't expect that Robert Frost quote from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Kellie you taught an awesome lesson! I loved it!! I def know how you feel about the feeling of relief! Can't wait to come scrap!!
This might upset you... but, I thought you were your usual self! But that means you were funny, light-hearted, well-prepared, thoughtful, generous, need I keep going? I loved it!
We picked you to teach it because of who you are and it was perfect. I was in and out of the lesson, but I'm definitely determined to start a notebook of "he said, she said" stuff. Great idea!! Plus, I've been slacking on blogging and now I'm back up and running. I thought my lesson was boring compared to yours. (: But, glad it is all done.
your lesson motivated me to catch up on my blogging too, i thought it was great! i am glad that i didn't have to teach it though :-)
Post a Comment