Monday, September 21, 2009

Bad Blooger!

I just realized that I spelled 'blogger' wrong, but since I have been such a bad blogger, I'm leaving it...


The last month has seen me through my first 2 chapters in Elementary Math. It is been fairly easy, the stressful part being that it is online and my knowledge of all things 'computer-y' is not the best. Lets just say, cut and paste is my best friend.


Shayne's grandmother passed away a few weeks ago, and so we were happy to have his dad, Charlie, step-mom Veronica and brother, Ryan here for the weekend. The boys spent one morning at the gun show, where Shayne pulls the 'its in our best interest' ploy to buy ammo, and huh, what's that? a new gun. Blame it on all the testosterone floating around those places.


I am thankful for Charlie and Shayne's comments at the funeral, I felt the spirit when Shayne bore his testimony of the Atonement, and how we are ALL part of it.


I have had all three kids' parent-teacher conferences. I am thankful for bright, social children. Jordan is a little chatty in class, which I knew would happen as all of his buddies are in the same class. Wonder where he gets that from....



4 comments:

Mindi said...

You do need to get back to posting more often. I miss reading them! Glad to hear you math is going okay. I sure enjoyed your testimony last month about Shayne at the funeral. I always enjoy when you bear your testimony!

Anonymous said...

kellie i cant believe how big all your kids are! theyre adorableeee!

Ashlie said...

Hey Kellie. E-mail me at ashlie.hilton@gmail.com. I don't have your e-mail to invite you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kellie- Just wanted to say that I got the card you left! Thanks. It's funny because I just sent some invites out, too. Oct. 24!!