I made these yummy brownies for Andrea W.'s baby shower, and some of ya'll asked for the recipe...
Grasshopper Mint Brownies-SHar's Bosch Kitchen Center in Gilbert
3c sugar
3/4 c unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 c melted butter
6 eggs
2 1/4 c flour
2 t vanilla
3/4 t salt
Combine all ingredients, and mix until creamy . Prepare a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease it, and pour in. Bake at 350 or until toothpick comes out clean.
Mint Frosting
1 lb. powdered sugar
1/2 t peppermint oil or extract
green food coloring
1/2 c butter
2 T corn syrup
1 t vanilla
(I found that it was too thick, so I added a little bit of milk)
Chocolate Frosting
1 lb. powdered sugar
2/3 c unsweetened cocoa
1/3 t salt
1/4 t vanilla
7 T butter
1/3 c boiling water
Combine the ingredients for each frosting, seperately. Frost brownies with mint frosting, and freeze for 10 min. Then, frost with the chocoloate frosting. Chill, cut and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks, they were yummy!
These were soooo good Kellie...even better than BYU!! Thanks for being such a yummy cook.
Post a Comment